1-year warranty on all parts 1-year warranty from point of sales from distributor
Your LiftGator liftgate is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year, except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligations of Gator Liftgates, LCC (the Company) under this limited warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of the Company, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service during the one-year-period commencing with the date of purchase. Paint is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. Color Fade and color differences are not warranted This Warranty does not cover any part or parts which have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, or which have been modified, altered or repaired by other than the Company. This warranty shall not apply if the lift gate has been subjected to loads in excess of its rated capacity. The remedies described herein are the sole remedies.
Limitations and Exclusions
- Warranties are to the original owner and are non-transferable.
- Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without the express written consent of the Company.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance).
- Equipment which is warranted separately by the respective manufacturers of said components.
- Parts not supplied by the Company.
- Parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
- Any lift gate after 90 days from the date of purchase if the lift gate is utilized as a rental unit or as part of a rental combination with rental equipment.
- Damage to paint resulting from deterioration due to use or exposure, such as chipping, scratching or damage due to road salt, tar or pressure washing.
- Labor costs will not be reimbursed.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE THE SOLE AND ONLY REMEDIES. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY DENIED.
EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF TIME, PROFIT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE, TOWING FEES, TELEPHONE CALLS OR COST OF MEALS OR LODGING.
The limited warranty provided above, subject to the described limitations and exclusions, gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.